Whether you're a foodie, music lover, or an urban explorer our private tours are the best way to experience Austin. Our team knows what makes Austin the best and weirdest city in America and looks forward to customizing the perfect day for you.
We can start the day with a morning hike on the Greenbelt, eat breakfast tacos afterwards, enjoy Austin's street art scene in the afternoon, enjoy a local beer at an Austin brewery for happy hour, watch the bats fly at sunset and take in some live music in the evening. We can also take you out of the city to experience the best of Central Texas whether it is eating cupcakes in Waco or tasting wine in Fredericksburg or strolling the River Walk in San Antonio. The best part is you can choose any, none or all of the above because the day will be completely personalized for you!
The rates are simple...
- $149 per hour for groups of 1-10 people
- All tours require a three hour minimum
- All tours are BYOB
- Any costs incurred during the tour are not included. If your itinerary includes an admission prices and you want your guide to join you, you are responsible for your guide's costs as well
- All start and finish locations within 20 mile radius of the Austin Visitor Center are included. Locations outside of our operating area are available for an additional charge.
- All cancellations require 48 hour notice to be eligible for a refund